Commercial Electronic Message Confirmation Text
GDPR Clarification Text
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company, Repeat Otomotiv Araç Kiralama İnşaat Turizm Tic Ltd Şti, acts as a "Data Controller" within the scope of the "Personal Data Protection Law" No. 6698 published in the Official Gazette No. 7 April 2016 and the relevant legislation.
1-Definition; In the capacity of Data Controller, our company will record, store and update your personal data in accordance with the "Personal Data Protection Law and relevant legislation, and within the scope below. Your personal data can only be disclosed, transferred, classified and processed within the limits specified in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and relevant legislation, in cases permitted by the legislation.
2-Your Personal Data;
- Your name, surname, TR Identity number, passport number, place and date of birth, mother/father name, gender, marital status and all of your other identification information,
- Your address, telephone number, e-mail address, workplace information and other such contact information,
- Information about your party, which was obtained when concluding the car rental agreement,
- Your financial information such as payment and billing information, your IBAN number, credit card information, bank account information, information about your credit rating and its attachments,
- Your closed-circuit camera system footage recorded during your visit to our branches and offices,
- In case of using our car parks, your registered license plate information,
- Activity certificate that can be obtained upon request as an annex to the car rental agreement, professional data that can be used as a means of proving professional competence, your personal information on the identity cards showing membership of a professional organization, circular of signature and your statement of signature,
-Personal information in the e-mails you sent to our company's e-mail addresses, information in the letters you sent to our legal address,
-Your Social Security institution data,
- Your voice recording kept in the calls made through the call center,
- If you apply for a job with our company, your resume, personal information that can be obtained from references,
If you start a job in our company, all of the information in the personnel file, the health file that may be requested regarding the necessity of the job and your personal information.
3- Purposes of Processing Personal Data;
In order to provide car rental services, vehicle sales and service, and all kinds of products and services related to these services, which fall within the scope of our company's field of activity, verbal, written, or verbal, written or verbal, or non-automatic methods, offices, branches, call center, website, mobile applications and similar tools. or electronically, records and processes identity, address and other personal data directly or indirectly related to the establishment and performance of contracts regarding products and services, as specified in the law and in accordance with the law. It stores personal data required by legislation and required by public authorities.
Your personal information, which is obtained within the scope of the services you have received from our company and specified in Article 2, is processed for the following purposes in accordance with the various laws stated below;
• Analyzing in order to improve the services,
• Informing you about your reservations,
• Verification of your identity,
• To respond to your questions or complaints regarding our services,
• Complying with the internal policies and rules of the group companies,
• In studies aimed at measuring customer satisfaction and increasing satisfaction,
• Presenting our regulated services, discounts, personalized advertisements/campaigns and other benefits, and in this context, sending promotional/informative e-mails to you, contacting you for information purposes,
• Making collection transactions such as mail-order and virman instructions,
• Providing vehicle protection services,
• Delivery of monthly / daily car rental offers to you,
• Presenting the benefits of expert organizations to its customers in order to obtain technology services from a company/real person other than our company, in order to increase the service quality,
• Obtaining the necessary information in line with the requests and inspections of official authorities and institutions,
• Fulfilling legal obligations such as sharing car rental information with public institutions such as law enforcement units,
• Presenting and promoting the products and services we provide together with our business partners and other third parties, and their own products and services, and establishing a financial agreement with these people,
• In case of calling the roadside assistance line, determining your location and sharing it with the authorized institutions,
• Preservation of information that must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation; It may be processed for the purposes of copying, backing up, taking necessary technical and administrative measures for the security of your information to prevent information loss, but not limited to legal pursuit and similar purposes.
4. Transfer of Personal Data;
Our company will be able to transfer personal data to the relevant persons and organizations at home and abroad, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and legal regulations, without being limited to the ones listed below;
• To the group companies that our company is affiliated with,
• To courier and cargo companies if documents are required to be sent to you,
• Lawyers, auditors, consultants and other service providers,
• To financial institutions,
• To banks,
• To GSM companies to make important notifications to you,
• Your authorized representative or representative,
• Official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, tax offices and all other public institutions and organizations,
• The company may transfer it to the institutions that work together, from which services are received for the execution of its activities, and to sub-employers.
5-The methods by which personal data can be collected;
Our company's personal data can be collected orally, in writing or electronically through the Head Office, Branches, internet or call center, mobile applications, short message, voice response system and other face-to-face channels; Your consent for the use of personal data and/or Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. may collect, process and transfer on the basis of its materials.
6-The rights you have as of 07.10.2016 according to the Personal Data Protection Law;
All your requests and questions regarding the implementation of the law and arising from the legislation can be sent to Güzelyurt Mah. By making a written application to the General Directorate of Repeat Otomotiv Araç Kiralama İnşaat Turizm Tic Ltd Şti at the address 26089.Sk.No:2/B Aksu Antalya, you can submit your personal data.
a) Learning whether it has been processed or not,
b) Requesting information if processed,
c) Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom it is transferred in the country / abroad,
d) Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
e) Requesting its deletion or destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
f) Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis exclusively by automated systems,
ğ) You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, free of charge. However, in case of additional costs, our company reserves the right to charge you a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.